We should make yoga an important part of our life, be it yoga asanas, pranayama, or Yoga Nidra. The word before or behind which yoga is attached has the same meaning as ecstasy i.e. to connect with that God and to experience bliss. It is also an aspect of that which leads us to emptiness, do not see it as a Shavasana, nor is it done like Shavasana.
The person who knows how to do this well can know the secrets of all this universe. Lord Vishnu is a true master of Yoga Nidra, so he knows the secrets of the whole universe.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn yoga 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
How to do:
- Before doing this, keep in mind that your stomach is empty, do not do it by overeating or do it only after 4-5 hours of having a meal.
- Sit in Padmasana for some time and do Pranayama, if you cannot do Padmasana, then apply Ardhapadmasana.
- After that lie down straight and focus on your heart chakra.
- After that turn to your right side, this will start your moon tone.
- Often you must have also seen the picture of Lord Vishnu in which he sleeps on his right side.
- Now your full attention should be on the movement of your breath.
- Feel the breathing action you are doing in the lungs, you are inhaling and exhaling.
- Keep on doing natural breathing.
- Now start counting your breaths from 17 to 1 in reverse.
- Count 17 with the rise of the navel, count 17 with the navel coming down, the count is to be counted mentally.
- Stop counting after a while.
Imaginary Observation – Give up the awareness of breathing and see the mind, you have to say the names of various objects and symbols only mentally. Seeing those symbols as much as possible.
Like stars in the night sky, full moon, smiling statue of your favourite. Sea breeze, waves cutting the sandy shore, and endless sea storms.
Best time to do:
Nighttime is considered best for doing this. I myself do Yoga Nidra at night so that I complete my sleep in 3-4 hours instead of 8 hours of sleep and wake up completely fresh in the morning. So I would also advise you to do Yoga Nidra only during the night.
- It has many benefits, but here today I will tell you some such benefits, which will make you want to do Yoga Nidra.
- By doing Yoga Nidra, you will be free from stress and anxiety.
- For those who want to know the secret of the universe, doing Yoga Nidra will be beneficial.
- By doing this you do not need to sleep for long, you can complete 8 hours of sleep even by sleeping 3-4 hours.
This increases the quality of sleep.
- You will feel completely fresh after waking up in the morning and will be fit all day.
- By doing this your confidence will increase which is very important in your coming life.
- Your face will grow brighter and you will become a divine-human being.
- This will increase your magnetism so that people will be attracted to you and want to talk to you.
- By doing Yoga Nidra you will get success in every field.
It will become easier for you to control the senses so that you will not go towards wrongdoings.
- By doing Yoga Nidra, your semen will increase, due to which you will be able to give birth to children of high quality.
Difference between meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Lord Shiva meditates and Vishnu does Yoga Nidra. There is no other yogi greater than these two in this entire universe.
- The first difference is that meditation is done sitting and Yoga Nidra is done lying down.
- In meditation, the breath moves through both nostrils, whereas yoga Nidra only activates the moon tone.
- In meditation, the body is first controlled, then the mind. Whereas in Yoga Nidra the body already becomes loose and it becomes easier to concentrate the mind.
- There are many types of experiences in it, whereas in Yoga Nidra there is no experience of any kind.
- Yoga Nidra must be practiced after meditation. The veil of many mysteries of the universe arises.
Question and Answer:
Can you do yoga Nidra at night in bed?
By the way, you can do Yoga Nidra at any time of the day. But its importance increases at night. By this, you become more conscious and take control of your subconscious mind.
What happens in Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a stage where you neither sleep nor wake up. But all your fatigue goes away. There can be many different experiences in yoga Nidra like one of my disciples got darshan of the whole universe. Some people feel nothing.
We must practice yoga Nidra in our life, this will change the way you live your life. You will experience great peace and you will also know what religion really is. I have been practicing Yoga Nidra for almost five years and doing it in sentences is a great experience. You too do this and feel peace in your life and know that Almighty God.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.