As far as fitness practices go, having a few home exercises handy never hurt anyone. While the importance of home exercises has increased tenfold in the pandemic, what with not being able to step out, learning some for a healthier lifestyle is very important even in its absence. The good thing about this is, home exercises are extremely easy and require no expert guidance as long as you do them carefully. Whether you’re a beginner or a proper workout geek, home exercises have multiple benefits you can take advantage of by just investing a few minutes of your day. To get you going with a smooth start, here are some easy home exercises to kick start your workout journey:
- Jumping Jacks: This is a fun, easy cardio exercise where you begin by jumping to a position with your legs wide apart and simultaneously taking your hands over your head. Your arms and legs should move together while doing this exercise continuously for at least a few minutes. This is an entire body exercise that works out various parts of your body.
- Mountain Climbers: For this, first, you get down on your mat in a plank position. Now, look straight ahead and bring your left leg forward by folding it at the knee. Do this repeatedly by alternating between your left and right leg to create a mountain climbing motion. This engages your core strength and also helps burn fat from your thighs.
- Bicycle Crunches: Another home exercise that requires and increases core strength, you lie down on your mat. Then, lift your head at the neck and touch your hands to your neck. Bring your left leg towards your chest and touch your right elbow to the left knee. Repeat this by touching your left elbow to your right knee and continue to flow into a cycling motion.
- Spot Jogging: This exercise is exactly as it sounds and one of the simplest home exercises you can benefit from. For this, all you have to do is jog in a single place at a fast pace for as long as you can. Keep increasing your spot jogging lengths as the longer you do this, the more it helps build stamina and boost immunity.
- Side Planks: Planks are an essential part of any workout routine, and side planks are a variation that can give you quicker results. Lie down on your side with your knees slightly bent and support your upper body on your elbow. Now, raise your hips off the floor and hold for a few seconds. Lower your body and repeat this a few times.
Home exercises are the best way to keep yourself healthy, which should always be a priority no matter the circumstances. While some of these are extremely easy, you can use quite a few professional help. In terms of improving posture to get quick results, get started with cult.fit home exercises pack. Curated by experts, achieving the best results with this pack is a convenient business. So, check it out and get going!